Thurston building systems use Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) to deliver a more cost effective and flexible building solution.
Modular buildings have the potential to be built up to three storeys and almost unlimited floor space, Thurston Surespan modular buildings are also visually attractive and suitable for most locations and environments.
By choosing Thurston, you can see the difference:
- Flexibility. We manufacture our own components which gives us the flexibility to create a building that meets your exact specifications.
- Quality. All of our products are steel based, providing durability, security and strength to your building. Our Surespan range holds the BBA certification and all of our quality management processes meet are ISO 9001 accredited.
- Speed. Our three manufacturing plants maximise our production capability so that we can deliver your finished modular building in time and in budget.
- Cost effective. Modular construction can provide cost savings of up to 30 per cent and are ready to use in a fraction of the time a traditional building would take. Thurston modular buildings are the ideal solution for a wide range of uses and locations. They can also be enlarged or reduced in size as your needs change, and even relocated.
- Less disruption. Modular construction off-site means we can deliver with minimal disruption to your project resulting in less vehicle traffic, less noise pollution and less impact on the environment
- Choice. We offer a wide range of interior and exterior decorative options including cladding, pitched roofs, green roofs, plaster finish and many more. You can choose the building décor that meets your specifications.
- In house design. Our design team work in collaboration with you and can provide advice, apply for planning permission and building control on your behalf and can deliver quality architectural designs.
- Project management. From inception to completion, you will have a dedicated project manager to act as a single point of contact for you throughout the project, who is supported by a highly skilled team
- Diverse product range. Including bespoke modular buildings, airport control towers, accommodation, sports changing facilities, modular classrooms, modular healthcare facilities and anti-vandal, fire rated and blast rated buildings.
The portable buildings / cabins are pre-fabricated and self-contained. Surespace are manufactured to ISO 9003 standards from galvanised steel to ensure long-life durability, low maintenance and corrosion resistance.
Our specialist portable buildings range is designed to meet a wide variety of requirements and as with all Thurston builds, we can be flexible in our design and production and will deliver to you on time and on budget.
Have a question?
Need an off-site building solution?
Call us today to discuss your next project and for obligation-free help and advice. Our experts look forward to working with you.